Skidortsguide för Willamette Pass
- Acres(yta)för skidåkning:550
- Längdskidor:20 km
While everyone in the family will enjoy the terrain at Willamette Pass, advanced skiers will pick eight black diamond runs. There's night skiing at Willamette Pass and a 1,563 ft vertical drop. You will find 29 trails over 550 acres and an annual average snowfall of 430 inches. There's plenty of cross-country skiing too. A new six-person, high-speed detachable chair called the "Accelerator" has increased skiers' time on the snow. The nearest airport to Willamette Pass is at Portland.
- Närmaste flygplatsen:Eugene
- Närmaste tåget:Eugene
- Turistinformation tel::+15034845030
- Turistbyråns officiella hemsida:www.willamettepass.com
- Boende nära skidbacken:no
Latest Snow Reportview full snow report
- Issued:29 Sep
- Last Snowfall:
- Snow Depth (upper):–
- Snow Depth (lower):–
Today’s Weather (1798 m)view full snow forecast
Willamette Pass Location Maps
Visitor Reviews of Willamette Pass
Ben Hansen from United States writes:
Willamette Pass is a fantastic place for a wide range of skiing. I grew up skiing in CO. I recently decided to teach my family (wife and 3 daughters, 6, 9 and 11) to ski. It's been a fantastic resort for us.
The greens are ideally organized. The bunny hill, Sleep Hollow, is actually long and steep enough to teach new skiers how to turn. Likewise, over on the twilight lift, Duck Soup is a perfect 1.2 mile long beginner run (and what I love to warm up on). There's no blues or black runs cutting through it (so you have experts or crazy teenagers flying by). Sally's Way and Peek-a-boo get moderately more difficult. So, from terrain perspective its great.
For more advanced skiers, there's double diamonds like RTS or a 15 foot cliff on the north side. There's long groomed blues like Endurance. Because there's no lines, I can easily drop the kids for a lesson or lunch and ski myself silly for two hours.
The only negatives is that the resort is low enough that sometimes the snowpack can be low or the snow can turn to rain. But that happens everywhere in OR. Not everywhere can like CO (where you have base elevations at 10,000+ at several resorts). But if you are from Eugene, and want some beautiful views, reasonable prices, and terrain for a wide variety of skiers, you can't do any better than Willamette Pass.
Väderprognoser stad för stad
närmast till Willamette Pass
- Bend, United States77km
- Springfield, United States94km
- Eugene, United States97km
- Redmond, United States101km
- Albany, United States144km
närmast Willamette Pass
- Florence-North Jetty, United States175km
- Florence-South Jetty, United States175km
- Winchesteer Bay/Umpqua Jetty, United States175km
- Yachats, United States184km
- Coos Bay North, United States188km
närmast Willamette Pass
- Maiden Peak, United States6km
- Mt Yoran, United States9km
- Diamond Peak (Oregon), United States13km
- Davis Lake, United States17km
- Odell Butte, United States20km