Skidortsguide för Val Thorens
Skidortsguide för Val Thorens
- Acres(yta)för skidåkning:6000
Val Thorens is the resort that combines the best of skiing with the best of atmospheres. At an altitude of 2300 metres, the highest ski resort in Europe and the highest point in world’s largest ski area «Les 3 Vallées», with more than 600 kilometres of runs, Val Thorens is without a doubt an exceptional destination.
Renowned for the quality of its snow and up-to-the-minute ski lifts, between powder snow fields and perfectly groomed runs, for beginners to experienced skiers, the Val Thorens ski area offers great snowsports whatever your ability level! Discover a mind-blowing setting and a breath-taking 360° panorama over more than 1000 Alpine summits.
As well as the choice of skiing styles, enjoy a diverse range of lifestyles, a rich, varied selection of accommodation (from 2** apartment residences to 5***** hotels), a wide choice of activities and international-scale events (the Ski Force Winter Tour, Rock On Snowboard Tour, Andros Trophy, Skicross World Cup, SFR Freeskiing Tour…). Whether as a couple, with family or with friends, discover the atmospheres that make the resort what it is, share adrenalin-fuelled experiences and unforgettable moments such as dinner on the slopes, a nighttime toboggan descent, mountain biking on snow, ice driving, massage, beautiful sunsets or quite simply a hot chocolate by the fireside…A lively and trendy resort that foodies will love, come and recharge your batteries and create your own recipe for a successful holiday.
- Närmaste flygplatsen:Lyon
- Närmaste tåget:Moûtiers Salins Brides-Les-Bains (37km)
- Turistinformation tel::+3304 79 00 08 08
- Turistbyråns officiella hemsida:www.valthorens.com
- Boende nära skidbacken:yes
Meddelanden & nyheter från skidortschefen i Val Thorens
- 24th and 25th November 2018- First track"Grande Première"
- 8th, 9th December 2018 - Trophée Andros
- 4th to 7th December 2018 : Ski Cross World Cup
- 15th to 21st December 2018 – Ski and Boarderweek
- 24th to 30th December 2018 – Christmas week
- 31th to 4th january 2019 - New Year week
-3rd to 8th march: Carnaval week
- 26th to 28th March 2019 - Festi'Valtho
- 10th to 16th april 2019 Easter week
- 7th April 2019 - Enduro 3 Vallées
- 27th april to 4th May 2019– Dutch Week
- 1st May to 5th may 2019- Apotheose day
Latest Snow Reportview full snow report
- Issued:22 Apr
- Last Snowfall:16 April 2019
- Snow Depth (upper):250cm
- Snow Depth (lower):180cm
- Piste:Spring snow
Today’s Weather (2765 m)view full snow forecast
Val Thorens Location Maps
Visitor Reviews of Val Thorens
Alex from Belgium writes:
We went there with Skikot, a famous travel brand in Belgium who were really good. We had a small (perhaps too small) room for 4 pers. at the foot of the slopes and the ski lift. We all had a wonderful time in the sunshine; nice for the après-ski at the Folie douce! The resort was also good for the nightlife with a large amount of bars, restaurants,... The ski area is available to any ski level, from the beginners to the pros. It's really good if you go there with friends who's got different skiing levels. I recommend it to everyone.